Verify you are a candidate
before booking each brow session
We know that life is non stop but it is really important to read the information below in its entirety before scheduling each appointment. We want our gorgeous clients to be educated, fully a part of this process, and avoid any unnecessary fees.
- Have you had Microblading, tattoo, or any form of cosmetic tattoo done elsewhere on the treatment area? We require photos prior to scheduling to 714-642-6182 to verify you are a candidate. Cover-ups on work done elsewhere are required to select the BROW REHAB option. A 70-80% improvement is a realistic goal. We will be completely honest with you if this is a good option and only have your best interest at heart. Thank you for understanding.
- You are not a candidate if you are a minor. Must be 18+ and provide a photo ID.
- You are not a candidate if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You are not a candidate until two weeks after completing any vaccines or antibiotics.
- Are you allergic to Lidocaine, Epinephrine, Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide, Cetaphil and/or Carmine?
- Avoid touching, sweating, sun, steam, the ocean, lake, river, makeup and anything that can cause infection during the healing process.
- If you have ANY medical conditions (i.e.: blood pressure, vascular or skin disease, diabetes, lupus, rhinoplasty, chemo, etc.) or take any medication (i.e.: retin-a, acne, weight loss, etc.) ask your physician if you are cleared to get “cosmetic tattoo” prior to scheduling.
- You must be able to lay for the entire duration of the session.
- No children in our facility for their safety.
- We ask that all guests wait in the lobby area. We work with equipment that can cause injury and can't have any guests in the work area.
TIPS FROM THE PROS:
- Let us shape your brows for you. No need to get them done before your appointment.
- If you get Botox do so before so we can see the muscle placement.
- If you have wrinkles in the brow area book with an experienced Master Artist.
- Avoid alcohol, caffeine or anything that can thin the blood before your appointment.
- Touch ups are like that second coat of nail polish. If you like them after the first session, you LOVE them after. We recommend 6-8 weeks between sessions.
- Trust the process.
- If you have any questions at all shoot us a text at 714-642-6182 for a text consult. We begin every session with a consult, detailed mapping, technique and color selection.